Monday, May 5, 2014

Tire Puncture and Compressor


Yepp... Recently I got puncture. On Saturday we went to the sea at Netanya center and after we drove home I heard "that clicking sound". It come from front, so I pull steering wheel full right and look through window - and we got puncture.

Nothing special. Tire looks fully inflated. I took a bottle of water and pour a bit on this screw. No air bubbles, so I left car rest till tomorrow when I drove to my fancy tire shop - CheckUp.

The reason I wrote this post is that I saw there cheapest air compressor that for that money everyone should have. Funny thing that the owner of compressor usually use it.. to help others and rarely to himself :-)
Anyway. For 55 NIS you can buy there great quality product. No fast, but once it can hep you to get to nearest tire shop to get help.


Some brakes photos for reference.


14,500 km | 0Y 10M

No comments:

Post a Comment