Sunday, April 12, 2015

Honda Civic Trunk Tray 08U45-TV0-600

I bought this tray for my colleague at work in Honda dealership in Netanya.
His gave me permission to open it and make some photos.

I've ordered it on 8th of April and next day it was already ready for me.
Cost is 566 NIS ($144). I wanted too, but it's too much money for me for this part :-)

It come in big big carton box that I somehow put to the back with seats folded.

Sticker says it was made in Germany.

So, this is before picture in my car ;-)

And after... Much better!
We travel a lot and we got child trolley that's why I recommend some solution to keep trunk clean.

Bellow photos shows how it fits trunk space in all corners.





If you have so called "premium audio" with subwoofer in the trunk, you need to cut right appendix.
Refer to installation instructions (PDF) for more details.

Now, I know there are few after market trays you can get in Russia for less money.

One of them is Novline NLC.18.26.S11 - $36


30,030 km | 1Y 10M

No comments:

Post a Comment