Friday, October 11, 2013

Honda's response



I've wrote to Honda Customers Service to get e-mail address to where I should send my complaint.
This is what I got in response

So the e-mail is moked@mct.co.il.
And I send them link. After a day I got reply

That they will reply in 48 hours.
And they did it as promised, after almost 2 days.

They want to meet me personally on next week in Netanya's Top-Cap dealership. Next week because their service center manager is abroad now.

Great. Waiting. Meanwhile discussions on forums
Hebrew - http://www.carsforum.co.il/vb/showthread.php?t=501125
Russian - http://forummotor.israelinfo.ru/viewtopic.php?p=904114#p904114

Update (2013-10-14)
Got a call from Meir (Honda). Meeting is scheduled at 12:00 on 17th of Oct at Top Car, Netanya.
With Director of Customer's Service and Garage Director.

Yesterday I was in Rishon LeZion as I looked for other Civic's owners to check if they have same potential issue or it just me. It was Honda Civic 5D Sport, the owner got it few month ago. Same installation. I promised to fix it with sealant but forgot it at home. Lucky me there was ACE store nearby to where I ran and bought it.


4,900 km | 0Y 4M

No comments:

Post a Comment