Monday, September 5, 2016

MANN Air and Cabin Filters


As you know, Honda parts are way expensive in Israel.
But if you want good aftermarket like MANN, it's hard to get them officially.

So I contacted Alexander Kuskildin in Czech Republic, that can get parts there and send worldwide.
I worked with him few years back with Skoda, see these posts.
And he replyed to me that he can get them! Awesome!

His prices are (rounded)
$22 - MANN C 24021 air filter
$30 - MANN CUK 2358 cabin filter with activated charcoal
$37 - MANN FP 2358 biofunctional cabin filter
Shipping for a package with tracking under 1 KG (3 filters together) is $24.

And I made the order. Within a week the box waited me at post office.
We split order into 2 to bypass extra fees at customs.

Packaging is above my expectations!



Hello there!

Interesting that cabin filters were made in Czech Republic :-)

And air-filter come from China.

Air filters is not interested, because I've used it once. And it has proper case printing and oiling.
Lets talk about cabin filters.

This is CUK 2358 with activated charcoal.
If you were looking charcoal filters in Israel at stores, it's cost about $75-100. But from EU you can afford it, it's much better than regular filter. I've tested few of these and it's way more clean air than basic not-charcoal filter.



And this is... something new for me. I learned that it's used on premium cars like BMW.
MANN FP 2358 biofunctional cabin filter. I wanna try these puppies too!
MANN have special site for it http://www.frecious-plus.com/en
May be it's more marketing thing, fancy filter and we will see how it works on my next change.



Filter was sealed, but I can tell that it more thicker than CUK.

And for those who came to this point, here's how to contact Alexander for you orders.
Alexandr Kuskildin
https://www.drive2.ru/o/sashacz (RU)
http://stores.ebay.com/matveh (EN)

47,580 km | 3Y 3M

No comments:

Post a Comment