Thursday, June 25, 2015

Rear Passengers Cool Air Lifehack

While traveling a lot with our baby, my wife had experienced lack of cool air at rear sits where she spent time in a trip near the baby.
If we put blower speed to almost max, she feels fine there but I, on driver seat, fucking freezing :-)

So I bought USB fan for about 50 NIS ($13) at local computer store.



Meanwhile it hangs on bungee cord as POC project and it does the job well.
It has 2 speeds, power supplied from 4-ports power USB hub I got since Skoda Fabia's days. Cool air come from central console vents directly to fan and it just passes it over.
Easily removable construction and bungee allows to move front seats with no issue.

Todos:
1. Get black bungee to match interior.
2. Make it possible to rotate left and right and hold the position.

If you have better ideas, let me know ;-)

32,500 km | 1Y 11M

No comments:

Post a Comment