Sunday, May 18, 2014

First bumber scratch, ouch



It was my colleague from work. Woman, ~60 years old...
She said will pay.

Her Hyundai I30 also damaged a bit. She was parking in reverse and... shit.



So next day I went to Honda in Netanya to check what they can offer to fix it.

First, they suggest not painting part of the bumper but paint it all.
1200 NIS. They tool car at morning, paint in some outside shop and return by evening.

I was curious if we can replace bumper.
Yes, 5,420 NIS. Look closely, they order generic bumper and paint in your color.

So I asked, if it possible to order bumper in my color? :-)
6,660 NIS

I was also checking recommendations from friends and find a good place in new industrial zone near car audio workshop "Radio Bla Bla".
He asked 600 NIS for all work, will paint only right part of the bumper. Color matching done by computer.

I'm still thinking should I fix it or not...

Update (2014-06-10)
Also recommended (from insurance agent) repairs shop in Kfar Saba, Yakov Berman 052-220-7700.

Got a check from lady, not yet repaired. And don't think I'll fix that now.

15,400 km | 0Y 11M

No comments:

Post a Comment