Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Advice for sellers

A bit of advice for those who selling car.

When I was selling Skoda Fabia, I thought I should order new one before I sell this to be with car all time. But... Reality is that you can get perfect buyer anytime, regardless your plans.

The solution. Sell you can for perfect price and go rent a car for anytime you need. It worth it that way. Take something like Mazda 2 for (100 NIS a day) or Mazda 3 or whatever you can afford and like.

I went to Eldan the same day I sell it and got ne Mazda. But strange thing... After I got Mazda, I was on vacation, I was need to go to Tel Aviv. And on way back I ran into traffic jam near Hertzliya around 16:30 and I was hit in back by another car. By Mazda 2, also from Eldan rent :-) Just 2 hours from moment I got this rental car and just after I sold my Fabia. No incidents few years in a row at all!




Nothing special, just scratches. Eldan on receiving not said a word. Probably happens all the time.

Probably Fabia revenge. Mine karma was bad that day - I sold my baby... But promised to keep an eye on her and be notified if something happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment